If you’ve been searching for a hair transplant surgeon for a while, you’ve probably seen dozens of pages that look like this one. Soon they all begin to run together. They all promise the same technology and the same results. They all show their best before and after pictures and they all make big promises. So how can you possibly tell them apart?
How do you determine the best hair transplant surgeon to correct your hair loss?
We’re biased of course, but we think there is just one way to find the best hair transplant surgeon. Look at his or her professional memberships, track record and most important: experience.
Have questions about hair transplant surgery?
Call us at (866) 751-LOVE(5683) today.
If you are calling after normal business hours, please call 405-625-2300
Dr. Love has 30 years of surgical experience
Thirty years of experience means he has seen virtually every type of patient and dealt with almost every type of complication. Experience is the best teacher, and Dr. Love has plenty of it.
But it’s not just experience that sets Dr. Love apart as the best hair transplant surgeon for your hair restoration.
- He’s Board Certified: Dr. Love holds certifications from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Board certified surgeons must pass difficult examinations, conform to the highest standards of practice and ethics, and regularly attend continuing education classes.
- He’s a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), which means he has passed a rigorous evaluation of his professional qualifications, surgical abilities, education, and conduct.
- In addition to the ACS, he’s a member of various medical societies which demand the highest quality of care:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- The Lipoplasty Society of North America
- He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine and has authored articles and book chapters on plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- He is a former associate of O’Tar Norwood, M.D., a pioneer in hair transplant surgery.
We think you’ve found the best hair transplant surgeon!
If you’re considering another hair transplant surgeon that has more qualifications and accolades than Dr. Love, by all means, go with that surgeon. But don’t choose a surgeon based on their marketing materials. Find a surgeon you can trust. Call us at (866) 751-LOVE (5683) today. We answer questions about hair transplant surgery every day. We’d love to talk to you too.
Norwood Classification Chart of Male Pattern Baldness
If you find your hair thinning, or if you have male pattern baldness, you’ll find that your hair will fit one of the seven Male Pattern Baldness patterns described by the Norwood Classification.
The Norwood Hair Loss Classification System categorizes types of mail pattern baldness. It makes little difference to you what kind of baldness you have, but it may help when you are talking to your hair transplant surgeon. Whatever your pattern, Dr. Love can help.